Beautiful hand poured candles made from locally sourced Australian Beeswax with natural cotton wicks. Because beeswax candles are all natural, they do not produce toxic by-products and heavy soot when burned. Our locally sourced natural Beeswax is renewable and sustainable.
- Beeswax melts at a higher temperature than other candle waxes, your beeswax candles will melt slowly and therefore burn longer.
- Beeswax has ionising properties that neutralise dust, toxins, mould and allergens in the air.
- Beeswax candles produce these negative ions when burned and this can help to eliminate pollutants in the air. This can also ease allergy and asthma symptoms and improve breathing for anyone near-by.
- Beeswax candles have the brightest, purest light of any candles and are closest to natural sun light. The ambience of a beeswax candle is second to none.
- Beeswax also has a delicate scent of natural sweet honey when melted.
Made in Australia